Table of Contents
Exercises are meant for fat loss and vanishing love handles. But can exercise move increase your HGH levels? It means to perform one pull up and double up your growth hormone levels. It doesn’t sound logical, right? But hey, there is something that scientific evidence states about the correlation between exercise regimes and HGH levels.
Before we move ahead towards some of the truly promising HGH-inducing exercises, we will learn more about what is growth hormone, to help you gain a better insight on why and how you need to exercise more and regularly for your own good.
Growth hormone is not a drug or an artificial substance that can be easily loaded into your body, and everything will be alright. It is released by the brain at varying time intervals in a day. If you perform certain exercises, then your brain receives a signal to release the said amount of growth hormone. Exercising also stimulates an essential hormone, Insulin Growth Factor – 1, which helps you seek a leaner and muscular body. Similarly, HGH is responsible for protein synthesis, that can help you in building hard and stronger muscles, if exercises regularly.
Types of Exercises
Here are useful exercise routines that can result in the growth of HGH levels. You do not have to go for all of the training routines. You just need to stick to any of these. Find out your favorite training routine and get it added in your schedule.
Lunges, squats are excellent forms of resistance training exercises and can result in HGH release. When you lift heavy lifts within a short span of time, then it can release more amounts of growth hormone. So, include a reasonable amount of resistance training in your weekly exercise routine.
Sprinting is a convenient way if you love swimming, running or even biking. Remember you don’t have to do as a leisure activity but dedicate specific time slots in a day. It is useful for releasing HGH in the body as it produces a sufficient quantity of lactic acid and utilizes muscle strength in the best possible manner.
This is the best form of exercise as it releases a lot of lactic acids, resulting in substantial HGH release. HGH increases for over the next 24 hours of the workout routine.
Weight training might appear monotonous, but you can definitely play with the size of weights, sets, and repetitions to create an interesting routine. You can also try a variety of exercise moves with the help of your trainer. Weight training is much safer and highly effective, so do not miss out on this and the results!
We have done with the routines. These can be done under supervision in gyms and fitness clubs. If you have an expert guiding you on how to perform a routine, then it is the best thing to happen. Some activities, like running and swimming, can be done on your own. So, it is not mandatory to incur expenses on these fitness routines as you can also do them for free.
Essential HGH-Inducing Workouts
Now, let us study the specific exercise moves that can raise your HGH levels significantly. Some of these are really easy and can be performed at home or in the gym. If you are completely new to these exercises, then perform them under the consultation of a supervisor.
- Most of us know how to do a push-up but let us understand its significance. A push up stresses your chest muscles, arm muscles, shoulder, and stomach at the same time. So, this compound exercise can be done on a daily basis.
- Lie on your belly and place your hands parallelly to your shoulders.
- Then, push your body until your arms form a straight line.
- Now, lower your body (down and back up) and repeat this exercise.
- Remember that your back should remain straight and your abs muscles should feel the vibe.
- This is a great exercise for your back, shoulders, chest muscles, and biceps. To perform this exercise, you will need a bar. Gyms usually have this facility. But you can also do it at home, just locate something which you can hold on to.
- Hold the bar with a tight grip and raise your body upwards till your chest reaches the bar’s height.
- Lower your body backwards and repeat this move.
- You can even change the grip style for a varied effect on your body muscles.
No.#3: Bench Press
- Bench presses are suitable for building your chest muscles and biceps and are good for your growth hormone levels too.
- You need to lie on a bench and have a bar in your hand.
- First, hold it straight with straightened arms.
- Later, lower the bar till it above your chest.
- Push it back and do repetitions.
No.#4: Clean and Press
- This is a compound exercise but has a tremendous effect on your glutes and back muscles.
- Bend your knees a little and grab a barbell in your hand.
- Squat down. Then, return to the standing position but keep your back straight.
- You can add extra weights for an enhanced effect.
No.#5: Bent-over Rows
- This HGH increasing exercise is good for your lower back, biceps, core, and every muscle of your body.
- Grab a dumbbell in both hands.
- Stand with your back in a slightly tilted position and keep your hands in front of your eyes.
- Then, pull your hands till your chest, release them, and repeat.
No.#6: Hang Cleans
- Hang Clean is a great exercise for your overall body, right from your head to the toes.
- Your HGH levels will get the necessary boost with this exercise if you perform it correctly.
As you incorporate the above growth hormone exercise routines and moves in your daily routine, you will notice a massive difference in your health as well as physique. It is all because your HGH levels have been propelled up.
As you perform these exercises regularly, you ought to include a supplement too for a double impact. So, browse through our range of safe, legal, and effective growth hormone boosting supplements and adopt a healthy lifestyle this year!
This is Benjamin a.k.a. Ben a certified professional fitness trainer for over ten years in the sector. A self-announced HGH guru who has successfully helped friends, neighbors, family, and now men all across the globe to deal with every aspect of life’s physical, sexual and mental challenges that is brought upon by age, stress, and other inadequacies in life.
Ben loves to play the guitar and explore hidden beautiful places in the country.